There are so many ways to connect to the School of Dentistry alumni community. Join us.
Whether you just graduated or are a retired alumnus/a, it is a great time to get involved at the OHSU School of Dentistry. Connecting with other alums at a reunion, giving back through service, participating in our Continuing Dental Education programs or supporting the next generation with a gift are all ways to get involved at OHSU. Check our Events page often or sign up to receive Alumni E-news to learn the latest.
If you are interested in volunteering on the Alumni Association Board, as a class reunion coordinator, or just getting involved with the School, its students and alumni, please contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to get involved
- Give to the School of Dentistry
- Become a volunteer faculty at OHSU. Contact the Alumni Relations Program (email)
- Register for a continuing education course
- Email us to update your contact information (email)
- Volunteer to coordinate your class reunion (email)
- Read the most recent Caementum newsletter or contribute an article by contacting the Alumni Relations Program (email)
- View the most current career and practice opportunities
- Attend a School of Dentistry event such as the Dean’s Seminar Series. Events Calendar
Contact Alumni Relations
Get in touch with our Alumni Relations program for more information.