Help Rate Prospective M.D. Students
Volunteer as a Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) Rater and help admissions evaluate applicants for the M.D. program.
As an OHSU alum, your perspective is a valuable part of selecting our next class of M.D. students. Volunteer as a Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) Rater and help shape the future physician workforce!
Email the M.D. Interview Coordinator at [email protected] to learn more!
How it works
MMI is a series of short interviews. Applicants respond to a standardized scenario or question, then discuss with a volunteer rater. MMIs are conducted virtually, so raters can participate from anywhere in the U.S.
- MMI Raters can be physicians (practicing or retired), clinicians, nurses, scientists, or others connected to the health care field.
- Volunteers commit to at least 4 MMI sessions between August and March.
- Volunteers can select the days that work best for them. Most sessions are held on Tuesday or Thursday mornings.
- Each session is 3.5 to 4 hours long. Volunteers must be present for the entire session.
- Scoring is completed during the session and there is minimal preparation required.
Continuing Medical Education
OHSU School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.